The wake up alarms go off at 5.00 am every morning in our home, but we are one of the most lazy people in the world so it is about 6.00am we put ourselves together and tie our running shoes. The serene innocent breeze after the rainy night is the most fresh and oxygenizing. We could not find the sun anywhere but the warm rays have already filled the city, touching the rain duplets on the grass and reflecting those little drops at the tips of colorful petals.
We start with a walk to warm up, slowly stretch and browse through the trails. Yaseen pick up the speed and ready to go fast.
We run about 2 miles a day in the open ground where we can leave Yaseen play within our sights. Most of the time, he joins the run but when some small bugs on the mud distract him, he gets back into his little world.
Another 4 miles walking between our car and running ground is actually the most favourite part of our morning exercise. We meet a lot of morning risers with their families or their dogs stroll along the calm nature. Birds, butterflies and bugs swoop here and there joining our energetic dayspring.
Running helps us burn extra calories we have been indulging whole days and the most importantly it helps strengthen our hearts, something I especially care about.
Here are some reasons why I think you should add morning run to your daily schedule:
- It strengthens your hearts and accelerates blood circulation
- It helps you burn fat and shreds off those extra pounds
- It helps your tune muscles, keeps you fit and active
- Speed up and regulate your metabolism and help you lose weight
- Running in the park is the ideal ways to refill fresh oxygen into your body
- It increases your capacity and makes you stronger
- It is a great family time to spend with family and relaxing, uplifting for individual
- The sweat unclogs any impurity under your skin make it clean and glow
- It helps strengthen your joints and bones
- It awakes your body and mind, and keeps you ready for an exciting day ahead
- It helps you sleep better at night
- It increases your appetite, and especially healthy food
My husband and son love getting sweaty in the morning makes me less worry about serving them fatty food. Health is one of the most important concerns in our family, I am happy we are on the right track.
What’s your morning exercise?
Have a nice day,