Here is another episode of getting to know game from Mandy’s blog. I love that these question are not only fun to answer but they allow us to get to know each other as the food lovers. If you love to participate, please let us know because we really wanna know you better 🙂
Here’re my answers…
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Milk, butter, juice, frozen seafood, curry paste
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry?
Dry rice noodle, pasta, spice mix, rice, soy sauce
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
No, and if I do, I usually forget the list at the kitchen table
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
A large pan, cutting board and knives
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
I use a garden pot for grilling with charcoal (in my defense… I live in a small apartment with limited space)
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starter: Lettuce wrapped Prawn and spicy berries with feta cheese salad served in homemade sesame waffle cones
Mains: Vegetable Pulav and Chicken Mughlai
Dessert: Deep fry lime ice cream with caramelized nuts with honey
7. If you could invite any 4 living people in the world to dinner, who would they be?
I actually think of my whole family in the lightening second but if they’re not counted… then (long though…) Aung San Suu Kyi, Andrew Zimmern, Britney Spears, Pioneer woman. And I’m serving them giant fish head soup!
8. What is your favourite breakfast out?
I love coconut waffle and Thai ice tea from my favourite morning market in Thailand
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
10. Some people seemed to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
I can eat leftovers but don’t really prefer
Have a lovely weekend, friends!