Waffle! Say no more. It’s one of the most comforting form of breakfast. There’s so many way to whip up the delicious batter for waffles, giving us so many kind of waffles to choose from.
My favorite kind of waffle is of course Belgian waffle, then pumpkin waffle, and there’s this banana and chocolate chips waffle that I cannot live without.
I love the soft cakey texture of banana waffles. The chocolate chips oozes out all over the waffles. And you know what I like to do to make the whole thing even more irresistible… I dunk these waffles in hot cocoa.
Banana and Chocolate Chips Waffles
Ingredients: (Make 4 waffles)
3 bananas- mashed
1 1/2 cup all flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup melted butter
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup milk
1. Combine, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, mashed banana and vanilla essence in a bowl.
2. Whisk together until the sugar is dissolved
3. Combine flour and baking powder together.
4. Add the wet ingredients mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir well. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
6. Cook the batter in preheated waffle maker.
I love how soft and fluffy these waffles are. I serve them with hot cocoa or coffee. I love drizzling lots of strawberry syrup all over them, too. Gosh, writing this post makes me hungry again.