There are a few things you might already know about me if you read my blog regularly or follow me on twitter. I eat like a kid. Yes, I do. I eat what I want. Colors and sweetness attract me. My favorite candies are Skittles. I prefer hot chocolate to coffee or tea. And oh yes, when I’m upset I eat a bucket of ice-cream. Well, I eat it when I’m happy as well.
And guess what’s my favorite cookie of all time?
These Jello Cookies are so good and cheery. They are chewy on the outside and soft on the inside. And look at how oh pretty they are. Absolutely addictive! Jello Cookies always send me back to my childhood. I love that vibrant fruity flavors in the cookies. Cooking them is also so much fun. You get to play with different flavors and colors. Feel like being a kid now? Let have fun with the recipe.
Ingredients: (24 cookies)
3 packages jello (3 oz package) – use different flavors
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cups butter -softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Blend in eggs and vanilla essence.
2. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl, and gradually add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat until the mixture forms smooth dough.
3. Divide the dough into 3 parts and mix different jello powder into each parts. Beat until mixed well.
4. Shape dough into 1 inch ball and place the cookie balls on the cookie sheet with nonstick paper on. Flatten the dough slightly.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree C for 8-10 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes and enjoy.
Tell you a secret… my favorite jello flavor is black raspberry, but I have a hard time to ever come across it. So whenever I found anything black raspberry, I tend to hoard them. Anything really… even lip gloss 😛 Now tell me… what’s your favorite flavor?